Friday, May 6, 2011

Things Im Loving....

Loving that for the next few months... this is the view I will wake up to....
(not loving that for the first time in like FOREVER I won't have a dishwasher..but them's the breaks, I have three children desperate to be trained ......mwahahaa)

Catching up with very special life long friends....
and feeling like barely a day has passed.

my nutty kids at the Auckland Museum

and my darling boy's new 'do' (I had very specific instructions and am now called upon to gel it just right every morning before school, I may or may not stop the car and go back if we forget- just saying!)

isn't he just adorable!!!

and making birthday cakes ... its what I love.... (even for another special person's special little person)

aaah... bunting... it never grows old for me....

NOT loving my hubby heading back to Oz again - nuff said or slipping over this morning and twisting my ankle...so not cool with moving (especially when its up 20 stairs!!)

What you loving?

Linking up with Kristy... over here


button2

9 comments:

Donna said...

Hey leonie, glad you did not do to much damage when you took a tumble. Love your view too, must be nice to be able to stretch the family out a bit with some more house space. I am loving the quiet at the mo, kids are off playing outside somewhere. Love having cuddles with our kitten's but he makes it hard when he tries to smooch my hand while i am typing or walks over the key board.

Neetz said...

Loving your new view mate!! woohoo!! Awesome to have some "space" aye? As lovely as it is to be with family, there comes a time when you just need some YOU space, so that's awesome!!
Also, thank you so much for that gorgeous cake...I am going to do a blog on the birthday sometime so you will feature in there too! ;) I got a tiny lil doll and made a crown and sceptre for her and put her on the cake too and it just was gorgeous!! Thanks for all your hard work xxxx

PaisleyJade said...

What a view! Hope you are ok after slipping... and your man going back to Oz. Sooooo want to catch up with you sometime! Love your cake too - and you know my views on bunting don't you! ;)

Meghan at MNM's said...

Great view - I'd be loving it too! That cake looks beautiful - and hope the ankle heals quickly :-)

jacksta said...

♥ that view

Helen said...

What a fantastic view...and a fantastic cake! Sucks when the hubby is in another country doesn't it? Sorry to hear about your ankle, hope it gets better soon (and fast!)

Jaymi said...

great pics, your view is amazing!

The South African Kiwis said...

<3 the hairdo, cake and view.... Do NOT <3 the painful ankle!

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Aww, love your son's 'doo' and totally chuckled about the gel :)

That cake is so fun!

Hope your ankle is feeling heaps better now and that your hubbie finds work in NZ soon xx