Saturday, May 21, 2011

this week's loving...

So I'm being a bit slack at my 'Loving' at the moment. Things have been up and down again... but I still have so much to be grateful for..

I am loving supportive, caring, kind and understanding friends.  They make life so much easier..the phone calls, the texts, the emails and facebook messages.  Thanks my beautiful friends xx.

And my Mum who is helping me with the kids... sleepovers... meals.... she rocks.
I am loving crafting with my gorgeous Bloggy friends.



I am loving my 'nutty' Dad who is celebrating his 65th birthday this week (more on that in another post).



puffer fish springs to mind here...
And my crazy girl!!!


I am loving this wee girls fierce determination at the moment (and the teachers are loving her too!)



Loving taking some time for me to do some sewing... and achieving so much more than I set out to do!!


Finishing my scarf


Loving listening to the sound of the waves crashing on the beach at night....

Loving decisions made.

Wow, I have a lot to be grateful for!!

Joining in with Paisley Jades....

button2

8 comments:

tartankiwi said...

So many amazing things that you're loving this week, where to start my comment?!? Your scarf looks amazing and I love the bold colours that you used in your sewing!

TracyP said...

Love the finished scarf and LOVED crafting with you, can't wait to see your finished album and what you decide to do!

Flying Blind... said...

That scarf looks so snuggly!

PaisleyJade said...

Your list is awesome - cracking up at your Dad and those glasses... and you are looking stunning in that scarf! So wish we could have joined in at Tracy's place... looks like fun!

Catherine said...

I was wondering when we'd find out who our partners in tea towel swap would be?? ?? ??

Sammy said...

Love that scarf! The colours are gorgeous

jacksta said...

Im loving that last pic of you....you look gorgeous and the scarf looks cute too. Well done :)

Neetz said...

Awesome scarf!! love the pics too!

Loving the craftiness in the orange crafty room... ((jealous))... wish I didn't have Playcentre on a Friday...so would have been there!! xxx