Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ahem...a new addiction

SO its seems I have a little wee addiction to Pinterest.

I actually signed up for Pinterest about 6 months ago and then put it in the too hard basket...until recently some bloggy friends started following me... and then some more... and then suddenly here I am...in love with all these beautiful images, great ideas and links and spending a lot of time on there..oops!


Because there I can find great ideas like these....



and gorgeous crocheting like this....

filling my love for red, aqua and white

getting ideas for an upcoming 10th birthday


oh there is just so much to love .....
oh how cute...
am I boring you yet???





so I could go on and on.....but I know you'd love to come on over and follow me on Pinterest and see all the other lovely things Ive been collecting on there!



See you at the PA meetings soon (hehe)

8 comments:

Widge said...

yip it is pretty addictive aye! so inspiring though

PaisleyJade said...

haha - awesome aye!

Tanya said...

cool I spy an apple cushion!

Natasha said...

My name is Natasha and I am addicted to Pinterest...

See you over there!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Carey Morris said...

I too am addicted, its like putting scrapbooks together without the scissors or glue! All my favourite things in once place.

Melissa said...

Holly cow!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!! I dont think there is enough hours in the day for me to work, read crafty blogs craft and now get my butt on Pinterest!!!!!!!!!!!

Gail said...

I've never heard of it! What the heck!? Going there now....

Cat said...

I'm like Gail
never have heard of it
love love love
the caravan pic is my favorite!♥

love and light