Friday, June 10, 2011

Loving this week...

Linking up with PJs

button2
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

I've missed a couple of weeks so its a big one this week....

This gorgeous little boy turning 8....

And waiting patiently for his postponed party after his big sister ended up here....
I am loving how WONDERFUL the ambulance and hospital staff were to my dear girl. I am so impressed. She had suspected appendicitis and is fine now... thankfully!!!

Loving parties that finally happen!

(more on the Lego party in another post)

Loving the 30 day photo challenge over at White Peach Photography which is taking me out of my comfort zone!!!


Loving some one on one time with my dear boy...being in the middle of two fiesty girls he doesn't get much one on one time... (and loving my Mum and Dad for having the girls for two nights!)

And loving these girls spotty legs.... yep, living vicariously through my kids....
And loving bloggy get togethers, skype, pinterest, beautiful friends, crafting, crocheting, heaters.... phew!

Wow, I have so much to be grateful for!!!!
what are you loving this week?

11 comments:

Miss Prudence said...

Yay for one on one time, so hard to get with 3 isn't it? Love those tights and the lego cake fantastic! You look so happy now you are home - take care now xxx

The Beetle Shack said...

seriously beautiful kids you have there- and I also am loving those socks!

Widge said...

Great party deco going on there Leonie! Well done. And those tights are toooooooo cool!

Gail said...

You can totally pull off those tights Leonie!!

Love your list here - your family is the apple of your eye and that is just awesome to read!! Thinking of you and praying for you - everytime I pick up that beautiful journal you gifted me!xx

Simoney said...

LOVE your list! can't wait to see your party post... HEART the tights; FAB Photos and specially loving that BW one of your lovely lad.
xx

Renee said...

Wow - what a beautiful boy - that black and white pic is gorgeous! Glad your girly is okay and didn't have appendicitis - I remember my brother had his appendix out when he was 11 and it was so scary for us all! Fab cake! Love the lego theme. I wish I knew about this photography challenge - I'm jealous now!!! Those spotty tights are divine - I'm such a polkadot lover :-)

PaisleyJade said...

Love your list... for a minute there I thought you were crocheting a heater! haha. You boy is so sweet and I just love his cake!

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Fab, fab 30 day photos!

Glad to hear your daughter is okay now and your son does look a gorgeous 8 year old indeed - and the party sounds amazing. My oldest daughter turns 8 at the end of June :)

Loving those tights too!!!

Dee said...

What a handsome young man your son is. And that is by far the BEST looking lego party ever! I am still hanging out to make those cookies for our next play group. Inspired! Great to see that your little lady is mending nicely.

Nikki said...

I love the stockings your girls are wearing! Fab :)

dear olive said...

Wow now THAT is a cake! Love the spotty tights on the girls too. Think I need some of those in my size! Kellie xx