Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Softies for Christchurch Update

Just a quick post today... I'll be back with more later...

but just wanted to let you know the Softies are on their way to Christchurch!!!

So excited, so grateful for all your support!!!

Christchurch is still going through a terrible time with lots of strong aftershocks. Our thoughts are with them everyday.

I will be back in a few days with a BIG post all about it!!! and all the wonderful people who are helping to make this happen.

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

It seems like perfect timing to be sending them down!

Lyndel said...

♥♥

sweetnektar said...

Love to all down in Christchurch!! Can you tell me more about the softies? I don't have a sewing machine but would be happy to donate a few (can you buy them?)if it would help bring a smile to a few of the kids faces :)

Lisa said...

yay! I hope my doll arrived safe .
hugs
xo

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Leonie..a great time to send them down as they'll be a much needed destraction and comfort to kids with the continuing shakes!

Miko said...

Fabulous work Leonie I love your projects and am hoping to make some yoyo trees for my Christmas for Christchurch project. I've also tagged you as for a stylish blogger award on my blog: http://msmsbliss.blogspot.com/2011/06/tagged-as-stylish-blogger.html