Sunday, July 31, 2011

Alphabet of Loving...

After a completely crappy week I have decided to go all out on looking for the things I am grateful for this week. Because as PJ says....

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

An alphabet of Loving!!! (except for X and Z..... )


A is for Antibiotics.... we usually try to avoid these but when they are needed, they are FAB when they work!
B is for Bloggy get togethers... anticipating, getting excited! And the most lovely comments from Bloggers on my last post... thank you I am really touched.
C is for cuddles with their cousin
D is for DVDs in bed with Poppa!
E is for Miss E learning to knit
F is for the most beautiful FLOWERS from a lovely bloggy friend Im yet to meet. Made my week! Thank you for your beautiful gesture from the bottom of my heart. And you must go and check out her blog...she is AMAZING and creative - a Party Queen!!!
G is for grandparents who are there 100%
H is for Hokey Pokey Cookies - gluten, dairy and egg free and YUMMY!!!
I is for Ice cream... mmmmm
J is for Jeans... loving jeans this winter
K is for Kiwiana...cool big Buzzy Bee at a park
L is for Labneh...made from Buffalo Milk... YUMMY!
M is for Matakana Markets and Movies
N is for nice big bruises...and thankful these were made while I was asleep having surgery
O is for awesome Op shop finds... a copy of Opo the Gay dolphin from the 1950s.
P is for Pins in real life. Inspired by this pin here
Q is for Quaint (the bicycle that is)...my kids are Quirky
R is for Red ...no shortness of it here
S is Sunshine
T is for Traffic Jams....Waipu style
U is for Uniforms.... holidays remind you how few clothes your children have!
V is for Visitors to my house last week. The lovely Simone and her gorgeous boys.
W is for Wine in the most beautiful movie theatre Ive ever been to.
x -pass
Y is for Yellow roses lining the ceiling of the most beautiful movie theatre Ive ever been to.
z-pass.

Linking up here

button2

7 comments:

TracyP said...

LOVING your A-Z things your loving!! Might have to steal it one day!! xxxx

Flying Blind... said...

Great A-Z - Love that gay Dolphin!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Loving your poetry - awesome list!!!

Jules said...

Hey Leonie, what an ace alphabet, so good to focus on all the great stuff of life. I have also just read your last post, I hope things are looking up for you from now on, seems like you have had a very rough patch , Thanks for the lovely comments you've left on my blog, I really appreciate you tahking the time!! Have a great weekend! Julie :)

Posie Patchwork said...

This is so uplifting & lovely, what a gorgeous spin on things, love Posie

Sima J said...

Great idea! X is for Xtra special YOU and Z is for SLEEP ;-) Thanks for having us out .. was a great morning :-)

jacksta said...

great montage