Friday, July 22, 2011

Lurving!!

So Ive been a bit slack on my Loving posts lately, well actually Ive been slack on posting in general...sorry for that. Life is well and truly getting in the way of my blogging!! lol.

So here's some loving from the last few weeks....

boys who aren't afraid to explore their feminine side ...especially if it leads to chocolate....with the chocolate game...

(don't you love the skirt that is barely covering his backside, with wings and a Rugby world cup tee...hehe!)

Little girls turning 10....wow!!!

(and leaning rainbow cakes with fire hazards....sheesh!)

beautiful little girls wearing CUTE beanies made by the lovely and very talented Becky!
Roadtrips.....
Visiting these cool as Toadstools!!!

AND.....

I have had visitors!!! woohoo for me!! the lovely Jacksta and Neetz visited me this week to drink tea and eat left over (leaning) rainbow cake.... and the photos are sitting on my camera at Mum and Dads....

And school holiday library programmes with bloggy friends :)
Jacksta and PJ....and a bit of crocheting in the library too!!!! Go PJ!!



Yep, lots of loving...

and happy to say Im loving we drove home today, through flash floods and then narrowly missed a tornado...sheesh!!!  both made it to the local news!!!

but can I say.. Im not loving that on Monday I'm having surgery ... blergh. Im sure I'll be loving when its all over though!!!

Joining up with PJ over ....here......

button2

16 comments:

Helen said...

Happy birthday to your beautiful girl! She looks like she adored her leaning fire-hazard cake :) Good luck for your surgery, I will be thinking of you!

jacksta said...

Catherine said...

WHAO a FB friend in Northland has just posted some pictures of those flash floods - scary -
I'm LOVING that you have friends to share cake with .. .. .. hmmm thinking school hols - how far does it take to get from Aucks to you? Should I brave a lil girl going without a lunch sleep?

Sammy said...

Love your list! Have a wonderful weekend xx

Brigitte said...

What a cool list!
I'm super-impressed with the rainbow cake and love how the red polkadot tights go so well with the infamous toadstools! :)

PaisleyJade said...

The weather was scary today wasn't it!! Can't believe about the tornado too! So love Becky's beanie and yay for crochet in the library ;)

Tammi said...

Oh my goodness....I want those polka dot tights!!

The chocolate game is a huge hit in our home and we don't even wait for birthdays to play it :)

x

Sima J said...

Man I really really love that photo with the toadstools :-) YAY that I get to visit you too today! :-)

Simoney said...

What a cool bunch of loving.
Ouch about the surgery Isgoing to be done in Auckland or Whangarei??
If its in Aucks I would love to come see you.
xx

Gail said...

great list Leonie!! I coul go a piece of rainbow cake at your cosy bach with a crotchet lesson or two, right about now!!xx
Gail

Mon said...

Oh man you were in my neck of the woods with the toadstools! You could have waved to me from the top! Anyway hon just want to let you know my thoughts are with you going into surgery on Monday. Am praying the peace of God is on you luvvie.
Much love!

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Leonie..glad you all survived that weather! Parts of Oz have been suffering too much rain lately too. All the best for your op. Your girl's beanie is georgeous too.

Amy said...

Ekk at both the flashflood and the tornado!

Hope your surgery went well today!

Callie said...

Hello from a random visitor... :)

I loved those toadstools when I was a kid! That reminds me of a place to take my lil' ones next time we're visiting Nan. Awesome polka-dot tights too, I think I need some of those!

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

The toadstool photo is FABULOUS! Relieved to hear you narrowly avoided being affected by that ghastly weather and had a few good bloggy meet-ups!

makeitgiveit said...

Okay I love Miss K's whole outift that is AWESOME. Sounds like life is pretty tough just now - don't be superman or superewoman even - hope you just get overwhelmed with love and support xxx