Thursday, July 14, 2011

Missing : One blogger

In case you were wondering... I haven't fallen off the face of the earth... just been an incredibly busy patch here....

I have plans for no less than about a dozen blog posts...but struggling to get time to sit down and actually write them...

Miss K is 10 this weekend so Im in party planning mode.... heres a little sneak peak...


I'll be back with a HUGE number of posts after that, including the Softies, our amazing weekend adventure, party stuff, pay it forwards, brooch swap, tea towel swap.... phew!!

6 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

It seems to be the thing at the moment. I've seen quite a few bloggers (myself included) who haven't been able to blog for a while and are now just catching up.

jacksta said...

Tammi said...

I've had moments where life has just gotten in the way..it's just the way it is sometimes.

xx

Mon said...

Ditto, my blogging has been woeful this month. Just too busy!!

PaisleyJade said...

You have been busy alright! Have missed you in blogland and real life - hopefully catch up soon!

Gail said...

Lots exciting Leonie - and very busy!