Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Creative Space

This week's creative space at our house is brought to you by Miss E and Mr B... who have been creating their very own monsters!!!



The first task was to design their monsters (Mummy's effort to stall the process..hehe)
Mr B's design - with colours chosen too.

Miss E's design....  I like 'the ears are fire ears they are yellow'

Then they stitched (and Mummy did a bit of unpicking ...quite a bit ...lol) and with a little help and a bit of stuffing, let me introduce.....


ASPARAGUS!

and.....
KANGA!

cute huh!! what do your kids love creating???


linking up with Our Creative Spaces.

13 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

So cute!! Well done guys.

trudi@maudeandme said...

Yes very cute. I bet they loved making them too!

Chantal said...

Great idea for the school hols. They've turned out so cute!

Jill said...

Great work kids! My kids love creating anything. This week we've been trying out air-drying clay. Today it should be dry enough to paint! Great fun!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Oh how clever are they! Well done you two, I think they are fab!!

jacksta said...

well done!

Lisa said...

very cool! Well done!Love this idea.
and I alos love their bright colors
Hugs
xo

lamina @ do a bit said...

LOVE it... It's just so cool to see kids drawings come to life in a softie... very cool :)

Katie said...

Such a lovely idea :-)

planettreasures said...

they are very cute! Such a good idea.
My kids are a bit beyond that stage -but my son creates music and my daughter likes making bears in her spare time.

Amy said...

How clever are they!

Awesome Job

HotStrongCoffee said...

they are wonderful!

Tammi said...

These are so cute...I love the creativity of kids!