Friday, August 5, 2011

Loving this week

I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

In all honesty, Im struggling to write a loving post again this week. Its been another rough week. But this lovely friend here has inspired me to.

Loving...

a wonderful, fun day out with a fantastic friend Op shopping, and both of us finding all sorts of great bargains and goodies!!

Loving eating yummy Israeli food, gluten free and SO DELICIOUS!!! Thanks Fat Camel, I will be back ...um, on Monday...lol.

a definite diagnosis of Coeliacs, thanks to a biopsy taken while having surgery last week.
Most people wouldn't be happy to get a diagnosis of Coeliacs, but honestly, when you already know its great to have confirmation, and you are taken more seriously by the medical profession. Ive been gluten free for two years, a diagnosis is merely part of the process.

a benign breast lump.... it still means more surgery because I have Papillomatosis (or something) but at least its benign!

Loving a surgeon who thinks outside the square and through her committment to her patients wellbeing I got my coeliac diagnosis, got the lump removed....and sadly found another potentially more serious problem.
BUT without her diligence this further problem might not have been discovered until much later. Now I need to get through the next thing. Pray for me please!

Loving I can pray my heart out and when I hit rock bottom, I have God.

Loving this new cd



Loving the beach and walks with this girl
Linking up with my friend PJ over here

button2

18 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, you're having a time of it! Big hugs, and prayers that things start looking up for you soon. :)

jacksta said...

I love that CD!
Glad you have a diagnosis for your tummy pain.
And I pray that Jesus will envelop you with his peace, love and Hope.
xx

Sue said...

Oh Leonie, one step at a time , one day at a time. Thinking of you while you've got this rocky road to travel.

PaisleyJade said...

So glad you could do this post - will be praying for you. xoxo

kendylsPlace said...

Sorry to hear you've been having such a hard road! Great attitude - I'm loving that you see a positive side to such a difficult situation. Will pray for you too...

Jess said...

Lots happening but loving that you can find some things to love to. Will keep you in my prayers xx

TracyP said...

I am glad you did this post because if it was anything like my post it makes you feel a weeny bit better xxxxx

Rebecca said...

Love and prayers, you're an awesome woman!!

Fiona said...

Sounds like you're having a really rough time, although I'm happy to hear you've had your coeliac diagnosis confirmed. Thinking of you.

Flying Blind... said...

Oh my goodness, 2 steps forward one step back; thinking of you xx

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Oh poor you! You've done so well to even put this post up. Praying for you and sending strength your way to get through this tough time in your life and come through stronger than ever before x

Meghan at MNM's said...

Precious girl.. you are so loved, I hope you know that despite the miles between us you are thought of and prayed over.

I can't wait to give you a hug IN PERSON in two weeks time!
xxxxxx

Simoney said...

Wow Leonie. You're amazing.
Sucky about the new problem - arrgh!
But GOOD they caught whatever it is early, and GOOD you finally have a definite diagnosis to silence unhelpful doctors.
Will be praying for you, lovely.
x

Little Gumnut said...

Hey Leonie, just wanted to leave you some bloggy love and a verse that touched my heart this week - psalm 112:4 says Even in darkness, light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous (wo)man.

Will be thinking of you and praying that even in the midst of darkness, light dawns for you,
love,
Sx

Little Gumnut said...

Hey Leonie, just wanted to leave you some bloggy love and a verse that touched my heart this week - psalm 112:4 says Even in darkness, light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous (wo)man.

Will be thinking of you and praying that even in the midst of darkness, light dawns for you,
love,
Sx

Catherine said...

Leonie
You are an amazing lady - I love that you could find a positive in your hours of negatives - I need to take a lesson from this for myself.
Looking forward to next week xxx
Hugs n Kisses
Cat

Miko said...

Your post is inspirational - thank you!

Zoe said...

Sometimes those who are the kindest and most generous of all are dealt the hardest challenges...Am thinking of you