Friday, September 30, 2011

I really mustache you a question...

Do you think we might be a little (itty bit) crazy???

Ive been pretty clear on my blog that there's a whole lotta Love between us bloggers from Whangarei.

This week the lovely girls in Whangarei had a get together and made these fab videos for me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POzdPA4FEZc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXfv24PBuk

LAUGH I did, nearly wet myself I did..... feel the love - I totally did!!!

So on Wednesday, I was so excited to go and have my own little catch up with Lisa and Anya and we did a little (what we call the Mblog) in return (but we took it a step further and did it in public)


Now come on, tell me you are so keen to do one of these too!!!!

I am LOVING GOOD HONEST FRIENDS this week!!!

button2

6 comments:

weza said...

Haha showed hubby last night and he was wetting himself. Was such good HONEST fun! xxx

jacksta said...

you really have upped the anti doing it out in public...hmmmm wonder what public humilation we can ponder up to compete with this one??

Cat said...

LOL
soooooooooooooo funny
you girls!!!!!!

love and light

Cat said...

LOVING good friends xxx

PaisleyJade said...

Toooo funny (especially the under arm hair)!!!

Bee happy said...

Funny!!

It's so weird you should put a picture of the popcorn box, I have 2 delivered yesterday for christmas presents for my nephew and his new wife for movie nights!!

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!