Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Creative space amongst the moving

My creative space has been a bit limited lately....due to unpacking our container, sorting through every single box and repacking it again (sheesh!). Its hard to figure out what 5 people will need to survive indefinitely, with only 120kg of luggage. But guess what? Im actually looking forward to it, Simplifying for a bit.
(and I have a whole suitcase of wool, sewing crafting stuff packed...hehe... kids don't need clothes do they???)

At least a crochet hook is so easy to pick up and play with...so Ive been making these little heart brooches...


inspired by these here

Check out the other creative spaces over here

And do you LOVE bunting??? If you do (like me) check out this awesome swap Rach at Squiggly Rainbow is organising....



Go on! you know you wanna!

19 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

You are the quickest girl in the west - bet me this morning! ;)

Love these wee beauties - super cute!!

Teek said...

I love the little hearts esp the ones with the beads.

Fay said...

Cute brooches!

Jill said...

What gorgeous little brooches!

MMm yes - packing, unpacking, deciding what you need and don't need. I know how time consuming it is! Exciting too though!!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Rie said...

I heart hearts & those heart brooches are adorable!

TracyP said...

awww cute lil hearts I especially love the purple one ..... na I can't even pretend! Orange all the way baby!!! They are all super cute! I am totally missing my creative space! I can't wait to unpack it all again soon!!

jacksta said...

They are so awesome! I want one! Wish I could crochet...maybe I could give ago one day!

Tammi said...

The beads are a nice touch to those hearts.

I felt the same when we moved to Oz..it was so nice to be free of 'stuff' for a while.

Happy packing.
x

nicole said...

good work! they're really cute!
craft supplies are way more important than clothes ;)

ooh and i just signed up for the bunting swap last night! i'm a bit excited :D

Dawn said...

So sweet!
And simplifying is the best!!

Stace said...

crochet is on my list of crafty stuff to do!!! very cool

Kylie said...

They're gorgeous! That's what I love about crochet - it's so portable :) Kx

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Love your brooches! So sweet.
I so get you, we just moved from a house to a smaller apartment in a different country, and I LOVED culling all our stuff. It felt so good giving so much away. Have fun :)

Yana said...

very cute hearts! :) where are you moving to? happy packing! :)

Sima J said...

Wow lucky me!! Mine is hanging on my bedroom mirror .. thanks SOOoo much .. you will be sorely missed :-( boohoooo

Neetz said...

Oh my friend.....Im going to miss you <3 thank you so much for my gorgeous red crochet heart I have it on still (from tonights exploits). I enjoyed your farewell tonight, what fun and laughter!! Love you lots and wishing you all the best xxxxx

Rita alias alatvian said...

Cute hearts!

Have fun packing and moving!

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

They are really lovely! Nice job :)

Rachel Kate said...

Thanks for the super cute hearts!! :) worn with pride xo