Thursday, September 29, 2011

My creative space: Crochet headbands

I've been whipping up these super quick and easy crochet headbands for the girls. The four weeks my darlings have had of holidays is dragging a wee bit and I can't settle to any major creative task..


I used this flower pattern here (quick and easy and super easy to follow with its pretty pictures) and then just added a button and a string of chain stitch (or two)...

The girls have had fun wearing them different ways....


and we are getting a collection of headbands to match their outfits...
Dont you love the 'hippie' style of wearing the headband...haha


and because there is nothing for Mstr B to wear ... he just wanted a photo...


Linking up over here

whats happening in your creative spaces??

7 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

You say quick & easy, but i'm still learning the yarns of crochet, tension is my enemy, not to mention Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands, but i'm trying, hard. Your work is fabulous, love Posie

Cat said...

those are awesome Leonie!!!

love and light

ps your package is on route! finally!!

Cat said...

Bahahaha love the photo of the little man ::)) or big boy ::))
LOVE the headbands
My crochet hook and yarn from our meet up are still in the bag waaaaaa

Tammi said...

I love quick and easy projects...these head bands are gorgeous :)
x

PaisleyJade said...

Really really love these!! Love the hippy look - might have to make myself one!! ;)

The South African Kiwis said...

How cute!

Callie @ InfiniteMonkey.co.nz said...

Those are so cute! I'm still trying to learn to crochet, but so far my attempts are limited by my patience - or rather, lack of!