Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh Crap and My blogivesary!

I was so proud of myself for getting almost 2 weeks into Blogtoberfest and then Thursday and Friday I TOTALLY forgot to write a post...silly things like a child with a tummy bug, a house that needed cleaning - you know the drill...

And here we are today, and its my 2 year Blogiversary!!! I have been blogging for two years... 395 Posts to be exact!

So because I am disorganised Im going to sort myself out next week and do a little giveaway to celebrate, a double celebration when I get to 400 posts in 5 days!!




6 comments:

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!!

I'm trying to keep going with Blogtoberfest too - it's hard yaka ;0) !

Have you heard about November- where you try to write 50,000 words towards a novel?!! Eeek!

Hope you're having a great weekend x

tartankiwi said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Its harder than it seems, this posting every day lark, isn't it! I'm determined to keep going...

Lotti said...

Cute cup cake. It's great that you have stuck at the blogging. It's been hard, but fun. I missed a couple of days too and I just did 2 posts in one day ... to catch up. That worked. I'm determined to keep on posting and complete Blogtoberfest. Good Luck.

Flying Blind... said...

Happy Blogiversary x

Katie said...

Happy Blogiversary! It must be the time of year for it - mine is this week too :-)

Tammi said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday Leonie...and here's to another year :)
x