Saturday, December 10, 2011

Things Im Loving... Happy Mail

This week Im loving happy mail....

Over the past few weeks the delivery people from Australia Post have been paying a lot of visits to our house!!!

I love happy mail in the post! Its so exciting. From birthday presents for Miss E (and with goodies inside for her mummy!) to Christmas parcels, lovely thoughtful gifts from friends, and lots of Swaps!!!

I received this lovely parcel from some of my gorgeous IRL bloggy friends in Whangarei...

Thanks Becky, Kristy and Simone, you girls made my day!!

gorgeous crocheted coasters from Paisley Jade, love the colour!
amazing patchworked coasters from Simone, sooooo needed here!

a gorgeous canvas from Becky, hand embroidered and beads, buttons! my fave colours and totally cool!


Another day, another parcel... a swap from Cat in Canada

Teatowels, yummy tea, maple syrup, goodies!
Thanks Cat!! My kids devoured the chocolate goodies!

A lovely prize arrived from the very clever Dee of Deeconstruction

how gorgeous is that Australian tablecloth!!!
Im also loving the first week of summer holidays... we've been kicking back and taking it slow. Lots of DVDs (its raining), playing with Miss E's birthday presents, visiting the library, playing with friends and last night, pizza and a night time swim with friends.

Will be back with three AMAZING swaps I took part in!

And thank you everyone for your lovely comments on my post yesterday about the Crobot I made!! I can't believe how many hits it has had... wow!

Joining in with the lovely Paisley Jade

button2

10 comments:

Lotti said...

Oh what gorgeous things you have been receiving. You must be so excited and happy with the mailman turns up at your house ... for sure. Love the crochet flowers they are so pretty in yellow. Those coasters look awesome.

Miriam said...

sounds like a great week I LOVE getting real post - so much fun and your crobot deserves lots of hits it is awesome!

jacksta said...

yay for you.
My fav is bex one. So true!

Seaside Siblings said...

Oh wow lucky you! They look great.

kendylsPlace said...

Wow, you sure do have some great friends!

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Blimey - you are the swap queen!

PaisleyJade said...

Oh wow - lots of goodies that you so deserve!!!

Gail said...

WOW!! How blessed are you!!??xx

Tammi said...

There's nothing like a bit of happy mail to life one's spirits :)
x

Simoney said...

AMAZING!!!!
Love the Christmas banner too... I have a CARD just like it on my fireplace...
xxx