Friday, April 13, 2012

Loving...cats... hubbies... birthdays...

This week....

I am LOVING all the amazing, beautiful comments left on my last post, wow, I cried reading some of them. It is so reassuring to know there are other people who 'get it'.

I just want to reiterate how extremely lucky I have so many amazing people in my life who go out of their way to include and cater for my special food requirements. Blessed! I tell you!!

Loving this visit to the Redcliffe Festival of Sails... boy was it a scorcher!


I am loving this CRAZY kitty who we call Tosca. She's a nutter and fits in perfectly in our little family. As I type this she is behind the laptop poking her head around every now and then..
I was closing the door on the Sylvanians house and knocking and she kept opening it... kept me amused for ages!! (small minds.. you know).

I am loving husbands who take time of work to stay home with the kids for the last week of the school holidays.

I am loving that I have survived a whole year of being in my 40s! Today I celebrate my 40+1!

It has been a year of tremendous growth for me and in retrospect I have learnt so much through the good and not so good times. My life has changed remarkably with a move back to Australia, starting full time work, saying goodbye to precious friends, waving hello to more precious friends, finding my confidence, watching my kids grow before my eyes....

And loving birthday presents... who doesn't love them!

Gorgeous coupons
(free dinner with someon I choose!! hehe)

I am loving these much desired red and white polka dot Birkenstocks!


and little brooches from the markets....
Go visit my beautiful friend Kristy over here to join in with your loving!
button2

11 comments:

Miriam said...

seeing a red and white polka dot theme coming through there! Happy Birthday to you!

Neetz said...

You know that ever since I have met you....every single time I see anything red and white polka dotted..I think of you....and every time I see a moustache I think of Kristy...hahaha.. and anytime I see anything orange...I think of Tracy... :) Jandals - Becky... cows - Liz... I need something... :)
Happy birthday my friend
loving all those things too :) xx

weza said...

those birkenstocks are fabulous! I wanted to 'like' the photo. Happy birthday my friend. am so glad tosca is bring you much joy. xxx

PaisleyJade said...

Happy birthday precious friend! beautiful things you are loving. You are such an awesome lady. xk

jacksta said...

have a great day.
I love two "go to bed early" coupons!

CHD said...

Happy birthday, Leonie. Love the coupons and adore the Birks. I'm a bit of a birk freak. Live in them all summer long, year after year. Don't even ask how many pairs I have lurking in my wardrobe. Oh, and that red bird is delightful. Cx

Fiona said...

Happy birthday, Leonie!!

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Happy Birthday to you! And your cat is just a tad cute!

Remaliah said...

Happy birthday!! Love the Birkenstocks :) And those coupons...and the kitty! And that your husband took time off work to be with the kids. Hope you've had a wonderful day!

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday lovely, Hoping that you have a great weekend filled with lovely treats, family and love all around.

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Happy belated birthday - I just love the kites and the cat photo. I need a cat!

Faith Hope and Charity Swap 2012 Sign up now OPEN!