Friday, May 18, 2012

Review : LEGO CITY

Imagine.

Imagine you are the driver of a big truck.


Imagine you can build a whole city.

LEGO lets kid's imaginations run wild.

Our house is no exception. Enter exhibit A
 
(and there's more where that came from !)

We were lucky to be sent a great LEGO City truck to review.

Perfectly aimed at my children's ages of 6 yrs, 8 yrs, and 10 yrs.

Mstr 8 had it out of the box and made up in about 15 minutes flat. He LOVES LEGO!

I love that this LEGO is such a step up for children the same age as mine. It has the challenge of putting the truck together and then all the little bits that go with it. A spade, bins, shovel.. all little bits the kids love.

It moves apart

It also has a wheel on the side which let you tip the garbage into the truck... as my son demonstrates below
(grubby unwashed hand and all!)


 

Thanks LEGO another winner in our eyes. Lucky its a certain boys birthday in 10 days and on the top of his list - LEGO!!!

Be sure to check out all the other LEGO city range.


3 comments:

Kelly E said...

That's a really cool one - Elijah has the ambulance but I lost the instructions so I doubt it will ever be an ambulance again lol

Truly Myrtle said...

I love a little city truck myself! My son is a lego fiend - he's moving on to technics which is proving to be a little more pricey!

Gail said...

ahhh. That truck would go down so well in this house!