Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I'm loving : Writing a blog post

So it's been a while since I have written a blog post, over a month, how time flies.

So back into it with a 'Things I'm Loving Post'. I have loved this while Kristy hosted it and I'm 'loving' that Meghan is going to keep it going. Thanks Kristy for such a wonderful linky that allowed us to pause and find the things we are thankful for each week.

So this week I'm loving....

awesome happy mail from this lovely lady in New Zealand. When I went back to New Zealand in February I was so lucky to meet her in person!



The Pukeko and Kiwis went out in the Australian wilderness for a bit of rock climbing....


and to give you a bit of context... this is our back wall....
Yeah, I know what you are thinking... I'm thinking it too.. the perfect hideout for snakes!!!

We are totally loving this beautiful little kitty. She has won all of our hearts over and over. She's five months old now and grown soooo much.



This week I have been sick... with a virus. The kind where you are aching all over, sore throat, nausea...and the Doctor says, rest and hydrate, its a virus, that will be $95 thanks. I'm not complaining, I crashed and burned, it was coming. I'm just thankful it wasn't anything more serious.

So I have been resting and hydrating and today I finally feel a bit more human.  The knitting needles are out (dusted off) and Im knitting a lovely drop stitch scarf from this amazing wool I won from another IRL blogging friend Kylie.

and for that hydrating.... yummy T2 tea in my beautiful teapot and cup I got for my birthday


Go and join in the loving over at MNM's today!!


17 comments:

Crash Test Mummy said...

Lovely to hear from you Leonie! I've been missing you around the traps. Love your back wall - snakes be damned. It's gorgeous. Hope you feel better and better. Take care OK?
Laney x

Ange (Tall, Short and Tiny) said...

Gorgeous back wall! Too gorgeous for snakes, surely. Love your cute tea pot; hope the tea helps you feel better soon.

Meghan at MNM's said...

Yay, thanks for supporting me in the new linky! I love the pukeko and kiwis...great to keep the crafty home fires burning..glad to hear you are feeling a bit better...me too finally! And that wool is AMAZING!

CHD said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better and that those Kiwi and Pukeko are loved. Great photos. It was totally delightful meeting you in person too. Cx

Kylie said...

Hope that you continue to improve. Those kiwi's are very cute.
Loving the yarn, but you know that. I need to fins the safe place I put my ball.

Sarah of 'Catching the Magic' said...

Lovely photograph of your children and those cute as pie cuddly loves :)

Like the colourful scarf you're knitting and hope you feel much better soon.

And that kitty is too cute :)

Have a great weekend and lots more relaxing cups of tea x

Kristy Drake said...

Love the softies - and love that you've written a post!!!

Helen said...

Your cat has the bushiest tail! She's lovely!

Sam said...

Lovely post Leonie, enjoy your tea and hope you are feeling better soon :)

jennie said...

I hope you are feeling much better over the weekend!
Loads of beautiful things to be thankful for here.XXXJ.

Stace said...

love the cute teapot

Sammy said...

That wool is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Miriam said...

So glad you are coming through the virus - sounds awful! xx

Kate said...

Oh that yarn is divine!
I remember it from Kylie's blog.
Your scarf is going to be stunning. I look forward to seeing a pictre of it done.
I hope by now you are feeling so much better and having a great weekend. x

Bron said...

I hope you are feeling better soon...looks like you have some lovely things to keep you rested. xx

Notchka said...

Oh sounds like your body just 'timed out'. Take care - the teapot and cup are so lovely :)

Simoney said...

So nice to see you bloggin again.
The kiwis and pukeko looks so cute out in the Australian wilderness!
And the SCARF!!!
wow. Amazing.
xxx