Monday, August 6, 2012

Grateful stuff

Having had a crappity crap crap day I decided I had to end it on a positive (and no.. the laundry flooding was not that positive!!)

So here's a bit of loving around these parts...

the awesomely good taste my girls and I have in shoes...

My daughters lovely bright painting for the entrance way.

My son, on a very much anticipated day out with Dad to the v8s!
A cat, totally unimpressed with her collar (to prevent her pulling out her stitches). The staff at our vet clinic fell in love with this beauty and won't believe me when I tell them how naughty she has been since her speying. Fortunately tomorrow those stitches are coming out!

So despite a crap day, there is something that I can be grateful for.

6 comments:

jennie said...

I'm sorry you've had a bad day and the laundry flooded!!! I hope you're feeling okay now, i love the shoe shot and tell K we think her painting is fab! Hugs to you, XXXJ.

Monica Williams said...

I hate those days. I used to flood our laundry all the time (stupid hose in the sink, grr), in the end I had to see it as enforced floor cleaning.
But I love the painting, the shoes, your boys doing boy stuff together and your cat too!

Jess B said...

Eeek, crappity crap crap days are dumb dumb. I had a few of those myself last week. Good on you for being deliberately positive instead! x

Bron said...

It is good amongst the bad to find some good...helps us head into another day. xxx

Posie Patchwork said...

Wishing you happier days & yes, we love our Converse in this house too, great for the park & suitable for going out too. I think it's really cute when they wear Cons with a skirt, just quirky & sensible really, love Posie

Simoney said...

lovely gratefuls; wish your week had been better but hope this week will be more accomodating!
xx