Thursday, September 27, 2012

My creative space: A spring tunic

We moved house last weekend and I still need to finish unpacking, but.. I am feeling so at home in the new place and so inspired to DO things (the new place is awesome!).

This morning I finally sat down and finished and hemmed this tunic for my 6 year old.
It's very bright and loud and she loves it!

Spring has well and truly sprung here (more like summer if you ask me!) so its time to break out the summer clothes.

and one more, because the new, much loved Pillow Pet needed a photo too

(I just love this little string bean of mine...that dimple gets me everytime, she's the sweetest kid you'll ever meet)

I'm thinking now I might make one in vintage fabrics....

Linking up here 



8 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

Love those fabrics! And she does look quite adorable. Great job. Hope your unpacking goes smoothly and quickly for you.
Sheree

Miriam said...

Love it - she looks so much more grown up than my 6 year old. Great work. Glad you are feeling inspired

gardenglut said...

Very nice, love the colours.

Quilt Kitty said...

Love the tunic & it suits your little stringbean. She does look like a little sweetie! Tracee xx

Wombat's Picnic said...

So bright and colourful - does make you feel spring is here:) Cyndy

Gail said...

Great job!!

Jennifer said...

So gorgeous! Glad to hear you are loving your new place!
x

Cat said...

Yeah the dimple got me too
What a cutie and I love the bright tunic