Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Advent swap Day 25!

The final parcel in my huge box from the lovely Cat.

Day 25 in the Avent Swap is the main present.

From Cat I was gifted a beautiful crocheted cushion


It's the perfect colours for my half finished quilt, so it will be taking pride of place on our bed!

The kids received gifts too (which I hadn't told them about!)...

A reversible bag kit (which she wants to make NOW! lol) and choccy's.

My little artist boy got his favourite thing, an art pad and coloured pencils (and choccy's too!)

A french knitting kit and choccy's! She can't wait to try it out.

I also took some photos of all the beautiful decorations adorning my little Christmas tree. All made by Cat!


Thank you so much Cat for an AMAZING swap. Thank you for your generosity, creativity and thoughtfulness.

You can read about the other swap gifts I received from Cat,  here,  hereherehereherehere and here

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a fab swap - such a lovely cushion!

Max said...

wow, that cushion is gorgeous. what a brilliant swap! happy holidays xxx

Cat said...

We now have matching cushions :)
Look at your sweet lil tree
Merry Christmas kiddos and enjoy your big holiday

Leonie said...

Yay for finishing with a bang! Enjoy your trip!