Thursday, November 15, 2012

Advent swap days 5, 6, 13, 14

I was intending to post daily about the beautiful swap items but this week has been so crazy!

Day 5
A cute little Elf pattern!

Day 6

I may have squealed out loud when I opened this one!! LOVE! I have had a teapot cosy on my to do list for such a long time. I can't wait to have someone over for tea!

Day 13
Pretty crochet cotton... will be put to good use when I start making the 99 crochet dishcloth patterns.

Day 14
Cute little knitted angels!!!  Following the unwrapping of these Miss 11 insisted I get out our little tree and put it up and adorn it with all the beautiful decorations from Cat!

Thank you again lovely Cat! they are all so lovely and so thoughtful.
x

I'll be back later today with today's pressies!!

4 comments:

nzgreenbuttons said...

Wow everything that you've been given is amazing! How exciting

Zara said...

You are getting spoilt with all these pretty and thoughtful gifts.
I'm posting mine off to Naomi tomorrow and can't wait 'til December to get opening.
x

Cat said...

I smiled at the "squealed out loud"

Leonie said...

Eeeeeee! Exciting!