Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Advent Swap -Day one

This year I have joined in with the lovely Cat from Catalina's Cottage for her Christmas Advent Swap.



I was so lucky to be paired with Cat as my swap partner!!!

Because we are heading off on our family adventure before December starts, Cat kindly sent me my swap parcel early and we agreed for me to start opening the parcels early and make my advent in November not December this year.


Yesterday was like CHRISTMAS in our house. Look at the size of that box!!

I got to open parcel 1 and 9 (two a day to catch up to the current date).

Pressie number one

Beautifully wrapped, gorgeous cards!!!

Inside...

A beautiful pendant! My favourite colour too, with gorgeous koru designs on it. So beautiful!

Made by this very clever lady KP Beads
And a fabulous Crochet Dishcloth book. We only use crocheted/knitted dishclothes and they are the best! I can't wait to try some of the patterns.

With 99 designs I feel a challenge coming on in the New Year!

Thank you Cat!! You are so generous and thoughtful and thank you for hosting such an amazing swap!!!

8 comments:

Miriam said...

Wohoo exciting!!! We have a big pile at our place that may not be opened until Dec 1st. I love that necklace.

jacksta said...

lucky you!

Max said...

How lovely-gorgeously wrapped and awesome gifts. I love that your opening yours early as it helps stave off my anticipatory excitement-i cant wait (must post next week, just one more make to finish) x

Sammy said...

Cat is so generous and such a special person xx

jennie said...

So exciting - Christmas early!!!X

Kylie said...

Lucky you getting to celebrate Christmas early. I always love advent but am feeling a little deflated about it all this year. Victorian schools are in school until the 23rd of December. That leaves me very little fun time after school to get things done.

Leonie said...

Exciting! And a double dose of it for a while-such lovely goodies!

CHD said...

Great idea. Love the red necklace. Cx