Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Creative space - crazy!

My creative space is a little crazy this week.

Who signs up for a market stall 12 days before they take a 13 hours flight with three kids and one hubby for five weeks overseas?? throw in the new thyroid meds... its craziness I tell you. But the end is in sight!


I am madly cutting, sewing and stuffing, stitching and a stressing!

I am also working hard to finish the last few things for my Advent swap parcel to the lovely Cat so I can get it sent asap.

So I'm going back to it!!

My faithful helper will keep ....helping?


See you on the other side!


11 comments:

Cat said...

Those smocks are simply adorable !! !! !!

CHD said...

Wow, Leonie. Look at all you have made. Looks great. Your trip is so close. Cx

Tammi said...

Somtimes I think we thrive on chaos! Those dresses are super cute Leonie..good luck with your market.
x

banban said...

That is craziness, and what's more you even put in time for a trip South yesterday, you are a legend! I hope the market goes so so well.

Katie said...

The dresses are cute! Good luck with getting organised for the market and your big trip :-)

Miriam said...

all the best xxx

Leonie said...

Cute items! Good luck!!

Monica Williams said...

Oh those are so so lovely!!! I thrive on tight schedules and chaos sometimes. It'll make getting on the plane and relaxing (I hope!?) with your family all the more sweeter. xx
You are so clever.

jennie said...

Looks like you're building your stock up - brilliant!!xx

Tania said...

How cute are those christmas trees? Loving the little dresses and wishing you the best for your stall.

Fay said...

Gorgeous dresses and little christmas trees!