Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Creative Space

I have been a busy little bee the last few weeks. A little bit of extra thyroxine will do that to you!

This morning we are heading off on our BIG TRIP! whoop!

So I've scheduled a few posts for while we are away.

One morning I was wide awake at 5.00 am so I whipped up this little apron.


I recently found a lot of beautiful vintage linens at our local oppy and had seen a similar idea in Mollie Makes.

 It came together so quickly and is beautiful and soft.

It was hard to part with, but I have sent it to a new home, to bless a lady who I see doing so much for other people.

Joining in here with all those creative peeps



6 comments:

CHD said...

Leonie, it is beautiful. What a lovely collection of fabrics. And, so kind of you to gift it to someone else. Safe travels! Cx

Cat said...

Safe travels family and relax and enjoy xxx
What an absolutely beautiful apron and an incredibly lucky new owner

Miriam said...

absolutely stunning Leonie - it's such a beautiful gift

Zara said...

Beautiful. A great way to use and enjoy all those pretty linens.
x

sascedar said...

what a beautiful gift! i bet it will be much-loved :)sarah

Bron said...

I missed this post...that apron is divine....such a clever idea. it must have been hard to part with. xx