Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent swap 2012 - what I sent Days 1-5

If you've been following the posts with the beautiful gifts I received from Cat in the Advent swap, you'll agree, I was very spoiled!

Here are the gifts I sent Cat

Day 1

This cushion was  made especially for Cat. When I saw it in one of my sewing books I knew it was perfect for her. I hope she loves it, it is my most favourite thing I have ever made!

Day 2

Little crocheted snowmen decorations

Day 3

Frankie Mag

Day 4

Felt ornament

Day 5

Cupcake papers and pink spatula! (for Cat who loves baking and pink!)


3 comments:

Max said...

Amazing job on the pillow leonie, it looks super-professional. Great gifts full stop x

Rach said...

Watching some of these advent swaps get opened on different blogs - I'm in awe of all those who took part. They look like a bit of work, but lovely to be involved with too :)

Cat said...

Loving my swap gifts thank you so much