Saturday, December 22, 2012

Loving and keeping it real

Feeling a bit homesick for my family today.

But I know we have plenty to be thankful for.

For some loving...



Typo in Tucson!

I have been a Typo addict for the past couple of years in Aussie, but couldn't resist a visit to one of their four USA stores!

Visiting Tombstone, Arizona. The Wild, Wild West.

This hilarious email from the cattery where our gorgeous Miss Tosca is staying.

 

I was blown away by the boneyard in Tucson ... Phenomenal number of planes in one spot. Beautiful Catalina Mountains as the backdrop.

There's more but Blogsy keeps crashing!

 

Linking up with Meghan

 

5 comments:

Miriam said...

Hope there are some special times to reflect and remember cherished family times and that 2013 brings many more of them x

Cat said...

I'm still grinning ear to ear over the Catalina mountains! I hope you have the perfect photo of them for me ::))

This is my first year without my family and I know how much that is hurting so I can't begin to imagine how much you are missing your family.
Enjoy the USA enjoy your host family and make lots of memories xxx

Max said...

Merry christmas "y'all" x

Meghan at MNM's said...

Hope that you have a very special time despite not being at home with loved ones. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family xxoo

Leonie said...

Make the most of this time and moment - even if not ideal, it is still special and you are surrounded by people who love you. You have your husband and your gorgeous children who are your, family with you - so although not everyone you would like, if you still have the core and the people that make your heart sing and warm and fuzzy. What an amazing time you're having over there! So exciting still! Have a wonderful special Christmas on this very special trip! Xx