Friday, December 14, 2012

Loving in the Wild West

We are finally in wind down mode!

Phew the last two weeks have been crazy full on, in a good, but exhausting way!

We went to theme parks 6 out of the 12 days in California and some of those days were 12 hours long!

But it was awesome, a dream come true.

We are now kicking back in Tucson, Arizona and I haven't taken my camera out once until tonight.

So some things I am loving...

My wonderful host family.... Who are really just REAL family to us.

Amazing Mexican food ... I CAN EAT! Can't begin to describe how good it was. We are going back next week for sure!

Girls who grow their nails after years of biting them... A special French manicure by Mum.
The funniest Santa letter in our house
she wants tights.... Was a good attempt! (she did not appreciate the tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing)

Legoland California

Sushi Freak in San Diego! AWESOME!

My new cute Fossil wallet

Disneyland Fireworks!
Long drives through the dry wild scenery of Arizona

Attempting to link in with Meghan!

 

9 comments:

Miriam said...

Wow Leonie - you look like you are having the best time. The santa note is awesome - not sure he's in for anatomy though!!

PaisleyJade said...

Love following your adventures via instagram! Looks amazing!

Megan said...

what an awesome holiday (and love the letter!)

Meghan at MNM's said...

Loving living vicariously through you - so cool that you are amongst the people you love so much again. You guys did so well to manage that manage doing that much in California, what an amazing adventure xx

Stacia said...

What an awesome list. I love your wallet and the Santa letter too. What a fab holiday you are having, we did just one day at Disneyworld this year and it took me a week to recover so I can imagine you are shattered from all your theme parking, in a good way but still exhausting. Am really enjoying reading your holiday adventures.

Cat said...

I'm loving living through your holiday due to modern technology AWESOME

LOVING my advent gifts tooooo

Leonie said...

Looks like a super fun time! and yay for people that are "real family" - it's awesome x

Bron said...

What a dream come true for your kids ...and for you...Love seeing all the fun being had. xx

Weza said...

What a fun fun trip. I want that Mexican food!!!