Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things I'm loving American style

Loving lots this week!! Finally the much anticipated holiday has arrived!

I am still pinching myself about the fact that WE are doing this! Seriously!

Loving that I am typing this on my iPad while we take a shuttle to Anaheim after three days in Hollywood.

Loving these bulk bags of peeled organic baby carrots

Loving the adjustments my kids are making to sharing a bed

Fave piccy so far!

Loving the mustache products here!
Duct tape at Walgreens (pharmacy) seriously!
I mostache you for some lip balm

loving my favourite iced tea bags .. Think Starbucks passion iced tea

I really LOVE USA!

 

I'll be back with more loving !!!

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I just love seeing all the cool places you are going and the funny/strange things you find! Go moustaches!!

Kylie said...

Looks and sounds like you are all havng a great time.

TracyP said...

I am LOVING seeing your photos and reading your stories of your adventures!!
I <3 USA too!!

Bron said...

What fantastic fun and memories you are creating....xxx