Friday, January 11, 2013

Loving



After taking 4000 photos on our trip to the USA I haven't had the camera out much since we got home.

We are enjoying lazy days without anywhere to be
Swims in friend's pools
Cold iceblocks (and icecubes for the cat in her water bowl)
Fans
sleeping in
a little bit of crafting

It's really hot here at the moment so we have been sticking around home.

There are bush fires burning north and west of us so our afternoons are spent with all the doors and windows closed.

But it is so nice to stop and reflect on the fabulous holiday we had!

So I'll leave you with my one of my favourite holiday snaps of my kids...enjoying the Disneyland fireworks.




Joining in with Meghan and all the other people Loving




9 comments:

CHD said...

Gorgeous kids. Cx

PaisleyJade said...

Beautiful photo and glad you guys are chilling.

Leonie said...

Holidays are awesome - so is chilling :) enjoy x

Meghan at MNM's said...

You'll be living off so many wonderful memories for months and years to come. I love that holiday feeling - sleeping in (as much as is possible with a bouncy 3-year old 5.30am waker - LOL!) and just generally taking each day as it comes...enjoy!

Melissa said...

We did a big trip back to the states in August and I also found that my big camera went into hibernation when we got back! Hope those fires are out soon x

Miriam said...

sounds like a beautiful relaxed time x

Little Gumnut said...

It must have been an incredible trip! And a wee bit crazy to come from a US winter back to an Aussie summer!

tallshortandtiny said...

Sounds like a much needed relaxing "holiday" :) Hope you're all safe from the fires and that the temperatures start to cool down soon x

A little bit Country said...

I still remember so vividly taking my girl (now 12) to Disneyland when she was 4. I think I loved it more than she did. I grew up on Disney movies.