Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monkeying around in my Creative space

Late last year I made a few new sock monkeys.

I haven't really made many monkeys since this monkeying around with the Whangarei Bloggers (man I miss those girls!).

They got a bit dressed up this time...

This little ballerina went to live with another beautiful little ballerina here. It was a gift for Cat's daughter as part of our Advent swap.
And this cowboy from the wild, wild west went to live with Cat's son, also as a gift in our Advent swap.

And another ballerina flew across the ocean to another bloggy friends daughter, I hope she is enjoying her pastel stripes and little tutu.

Joining in with the lovely Leonie (cool name hehe!)

 Show & Tell Thursday's


and joining in here
I share my creative space on Village Voices

13 comments:

CHD said...

Cute. Love the tutus and the ric rac I see in the background. Cx

Miriam said...

so, so cute well done Leonie!

jacksta said...

Id like to give those another go sometime!

Katie said...

they are awesome! I am on the look out for cheap stripey socks so I can finally have a go at making a sock monkey this year!

Kylie said...

How cute are these. I love the tutu ones too.

Leonie said...

It's a Great name isn't it ;)
Love them - they are uber cute!

Lisa said...

your too clever.
x

Max said...

they are beyond cute, the have real personality. the ballerina is hilarious!

Cat said...

LOVING our sock monkeys

Hootnz said...

Your little monkeys made me smile....I love their little clothes especially the cowboy!

Stacia said...

I love all of them, but especially the ballerina, so cute

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

sock monkeys - so fun! yours are gorgeous!

Lea said...

Love them...so much character