Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, new direction

At Christmas time I turned my blog to private. Not because I wanted to close it down, but I needed some space and time to think about the direction it is taking, the direction I am taking.

When I started my blog it was all about my crafting and in the last year or so it seems it has drifted away from that and with it my passion for blogging has waned somewhat, as has my passion for parties, which I used to love!

So instead of closing it, bear with me while I give it a little bit of a makeover (any clever techy people wanna do it for me??? lol) and reassess my goals for my blog.

There are some really awesome Linky parties out there and I want to join in with them regularly. I already love 'Things Im loving'.

Here are some new Kiwi ones which I would like to join in more regularly (except maybe Wardrobe Wednesday - no offence Miriam! I am just not sure everyone would like to see a different pair of Converse  shoes each week...haha, although maybe I need the challenge to shake things up a little in the 'wardrobe' department! so you never know).

Create Hope Inspire

Photobucket
 Show & Tell Thursday's
Photobucket

I hope you'll go and visit them and join in too!!

I'll be back with some thoughts on my year ahead.

13 comments:

Cat said...

Great to start a new year heading in a new direction with new inspiration :D some great linkies there
Go on do a shoe one each week

Miriam said...

Ha Ha Leonie - you know that Ange did a whole month of Wardrobe Weds wearing every other shoe in her wardrobe so that she wasn't in her converse shoes!! :o) You're welcome any time converse or not! xxxx

Simoney said...

awesome Leonie... I would love to help you with your design when we get back from camping in 8-10 days or so
xx

Max said...

These look great and i shall endeavour to have a go at joining in, though like you wardrobe wednesday might be a bit of a stretch since i live in jeans and black tshirts! Good luck with the revamp-change is as good as a holiday they say (though prob. Not as good as a trip to the usa over xmas!!!) x

CHD said...

Nice to have you back. I hope you find a direction you are comfortable with. Hope the unpacking has gone well too. Cx

Little Gumnut said...

Looking forward to reading Kiwi at heart in the new year Leonie. love, Sophie x

Katie said...

Good to see you back :-)

Neetz said...

Love you my friend. Great chatting with you tonight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PaisleyJade said...

xoxo

Bron said...

Happy New Year. xx

Kylie said...

Happy New Year. I feel the same. I seem to be blogging to myself these days (when I do) Rather, people are reading. but no one (or only very few) take the time to comment.

jacksta said...

TracyP said...

Ohhh wonderful!! Thanks for this list of linkies!! I have been thinking lately I need to join in with some more linkies, my blogging has become rather slack of late!!