Wednesday, May 15, 2013

where to start?

So much has been happening in our lives that I really don't know where to start with a blog post. I feel so far behind and haven't even blogged about our trip to the USA yet (was it really five months ago?) or the Blogger's conference in Christchurch.

I haven't told you about the house we bought!!! (unless you follow me on Instagram or Pinterest...major pinning overload for house ideas).

Or the IKEA 'catalogue' I made with these lovelies.
Kristy, Anya and Weza

Or the week I went back to Aussie and saw some special friends and was honoured to be invited to a dear friends wedding.


I haven't told you about my awesome Mum and Dad who had our children while I was away.
Yes one is wearing the Christening gown and the other has a tongue that always pops out for photos.
Or the amazing toadstools my Dad made me for my birthday.

But, I'll blow off the cobwebs and be back to share. 

Promise 
x

13 comments:

jacksta said...

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

No hurry - we'll be here xx

Stella Rutherford said...

So glad you found a house!!!!!! Sounds like some very exciting blog posts up ahead!

Cat said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah to see a post from you in my reader

Leonie said...

Things have been crazy for you! Yay for all the exciting happenings! x

Miriam said...

sounds like things have been good and you have been out living them - exactly as it should be!

Widge said...

So happy for you Leonie! Your new house looks amazing. x

Jess B said...

I so can't wait until we're around-the-corner neighbours! And those toadstools are so cool!

Max said...

Sounds and looks like life is good-congrats on the house x

Gail said...

No wonder you haven't posted! You've been SO busy!!

Yay for the new house - happy and relieved for you!

BigLittle said...

Gosh, lots of things happening for you! Congrats on the house - very exciting :) Lisa x

Bron said...

wow where to start...as "fly lady" would say just start at today otherwise it is to overwhelming. xxxx

nz green buttons said...

Congrats on the house! LOVE those toadstools! WOW!