Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You are TEN!

Today our very precious boy is ten years old.
This beautiful, sweet kid was such a miracle. We were told I'd never carry a baby and he was our second.
We nearly lost him at birth and then again at 11 weeks old.

He is every bit a miracle and a blessing in our lives.

At the moment he loves Lego, Star Wars and Chess. He still kisses his Mum goodbye in public and tells me he loves me all the time. I love this kid. So. Much.

So here are ten piccys of the birthday boy and none of them are the same size... because this Mama is having a 'moment' about her babies growing up too fast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

Love Mum
xx

10 comments:

Egretta Wells blog said...

This post made me smile! I pictured my own son (now a grown man) and my son's 2 boys! I just had my youngest grandson for the weekend and he soon turns 12. What a joy! Your son is a fine looking lad and enjoy this birthday celebration!

Jess B said...

What a beautiful post. I totally get your having a moment - I always cry at some point on my kids birthdays because it's just too darn amazing and special!

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

Happy birthday to your double-digit boy! Lovely post xx

jacksta said...

I love how you have a photo for each year.
Happy birthday little man!

Miriam said...

awesome photos - he is so like you (in a handsome boy kind of way!) happy day to you and him

TracyP said...

Happy Birthday Master B!!!
Wow double digits!
Beautiful seeing all those pics of him growing! xxxx

Bron said...

What a sweet post for a sweet boy...oops sweet is not cool for a big ten year old!!! Happy Birthday young man. xx

Leonie said...

Happy Birthday Young Man! :)

Kylie said...

Happy Birthday Mr 10

vegemitevix said...

Awww so lovely. My son is almost ten years older and I still reflect on how little he was once. And how un-bearded he was then. Happy birthday to your boy.
Vx