Monday, July 1, 2013

A month of loving on my homeland

NZ has the BEST rainbows!
I shared last week that I was struggling with returning home and resettling, thank you to those of you who left such kind comments.

In an effort to change my perspective I have decided to do a photo a day of why I LOVE NZ for the month of July.

I'll post my daily pics on Instagram (I'm leoniekiwi) and pop a weekly post up here as well about all the amazing things I'm loving about NZ.

Do you want to join me???

hashtag #ilovenzphotoadayjuly

5 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to see your photos :)

BigLittle said...

Sounds like a great idea! Xx

Mrs M said...

Cool idea. I think NZ has the best citrus trees too :)

Bron said...

That is a great idea....that is the tough side of decisons.I am sure it was the right move for you guys and it will take time to find the new you in all of this and maybe have to leave the expectations of the old life as it used to be when you were there before. The more we see the world the more we find it hard to settle as easy i think. Photo taking is a great way to see our world though different eyes...look forward to seeing what you see. xxx

Welcome Home Kiwis said...

Super sweet idea, Leonie.

Hang in there. It'll get easier.

x