Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Makings and Musings





I've been doing a bit of making lately.
Snippets of precious time to do the things that feed my soul.
Making gifts of love for others.

Last week I returned to work. School hours for the next 14 months.
With the extra money we will do renovations, pay for the healthcare I need and hopefully put some aside for a holiday somewhere at some stage. If I don't spend it all buying craft stuff ;) A wool shop is handily located to the office.

I opened a felt shop here

Joining in with Show and Tell here and New Zealand Handmade

12 comments:

jennie said...

Congratulations on the new job and ALSO opening an online store!!!! So exciting!!XXXXJ

CHD said...

What a lovely collection of makings. I especially love your cushion. Such a great idea. Excited about your shop. Missing our day time catch ups already, but hope the job is going well. Cx

Neetz said...

Oh they are all gorgeous!!
xxxxxxxxx Yay for the shop, will have to check it out!

Leonie said...

Yay for you! the cushions are great! Good luck with the shop! x

Bron said...

Why hello...welcome back...you have been busy and sounds like you are about to ramp that up too....congrats on the little shop. xxx

Hootnz said...

Love those gloves...awesome rainbow ones too!! And uh oh...I would find it very hard to resist a wool shop so close!!! :)) Good luck with you shop x

Sammy said...

Hope your shop goes well and congrats on the job xxx

jacksta said...

Simoney said...

yay for you Leonie... nice to see you blogging on here again!
x

Cat said...

And a big smile from me to see a blog post from you xx and loving those rainbow wrist warmers

Cat said...

Love Love Love all your makes!

Those slippers tho squeeeeeee

Widge said...

I have a girl here sitting with me VERY in love with your rainbow gloves! if you make some for your shop please let me know :)