Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dishcloth swap : the goodies!


Thanks everyone who took part in the dishcloth swap!

It was a lovely little swap and it certainly has got my dishcloth mojo going.

First up, here is the beautiful package I received from Kimberley 

Lots of cute little goodies!!!

And these beautiful dishcloths! almost too lovely to use

Thanks Kimberley!

I sent my package off on Monday so I hope my secret swap partner has received it!

I included a couple of crochet dishcloths
and some Peppermint and Tea tree cleaning paste (the best cleaning paste ever!) You can find the recipe here and read more about our chemical free living here
And in the meantime there's been so much dishcloth making... all in preparation for Christmas
car crochet
growing piles

wrapped already! who is this organised person???








7 comments:

remaliah said...

oh those packages look so lovely! what great ideas! where did you find your cleaning paste recipe?

A little bit Country said...

The parcels of dishcloths look gorgeous - you need to sell them online. Love the sound of the cleaning paste recipe. xo

nz green buttons said...

What fab packages! I do a lot of dishcloth car crocheting too! I'm not quite as organised as you though, wrapped already? You know it's not even November yet!

Kimberley Atkinson said...

Thrilled you like my package. :). Where did you buy the lovely dish brush and wooden clothes pegs from? Love little things like this!
Your dishcloths are fab!

Cat said...

What fabulous parcels both sent and received .. .. ..
Mine will be going in the post today

Leonie said...

Oh what lovely parcels sent and received! Lucky ladies! and go you with all the gifts - they looks fantastic :)

Bron said...

Awesome work.....and I love that paste recipe thanks for sharing. xxxx