Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mug Cosy & Coaster

I recently joined in a FAB mug swap.

Tomorrow I'll show you the beautiful box of goodies I received from my very dear friend Tracy.

For my swap buddy I made her a crocheted mug cosy.. from a green t-shirt cotton.

pattern here
and I saw this cute idea on Pinterest (of course)
The apple coaster was about an ongoing promise between us to get together and have a cup of apple tea together... hopefully SOON!
from here
Joining in with Show and Tell, New Zealand Handmade and Made by Hand

8 comments:

Leonie said...

Very cute! No doubt your partner will love it!

jacksta said...

Im loving how you have found your creative mojo back after these last couple of years.
Such a talented crafter.
You seem...happier for it!
Go you!

Fay said...

So cute! Love them.

Miriam said...

this is super cute :o)

Neetz said...

Lovely!! Gorgeous crafty thing you xxx

Miss Becky-Boo said...

I am one blessed muggy swap person!

Alisa said...

I am in love with that mug cozy. LOVE IT. So clever.

TracyP said...

soo cool!! Love them both!!