Friday, October 4, 2013

Mug Swap

I was so excited to be a part of the inaugural Mug Swap hosted by Alisa.

When my parcel arrived I literally squealed with excitement when I saw my dear friend Tracy was my secret swap partner!!! (even if she'd lied to me about it - haha!).

She sent me the most beautiful parcel with yummy apple tea, amazing coasters she made and lots of little goodies that I just love!
And the beautiful mug!! I love drinking from this!

Thanks so much Tracy and thanks Alisa for organising this!

8 comments:

CHD said...

What a lovely parcel. I love the colour of the cup. Cx

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

What fun!!
That little babushka is darling.

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

PS what is that kiwi blogger community button all about? when I click on it it says that I do not have access :(
I want in :) :) ;) LOL

Alisa said...

That mug is adorable.

Tracy made me give her another name to throw around as her swap partner so she could keep it a secret from you... lol

She was so excited to have you as her swap person.

I love all your goodies.
So glad everyone seemed to have fun doing this.
Can't wait to do it again next year.

Bron said...

yay what a fantastic stash you received...such fun xxx

Kim Houssenloge said...

What a sweet tea cup. I bet you love drinking from that:) All of those gorgeous little things added to your parcel. How lovely!! x

Leonie said...

What a great package! fun!

TracyP said...

I am so glad you loved your gift - I am terribly sorry for telling you fibs! xxx