Friday, February 14, 2014

Loving Swaps on Valentines Day

I have been taking part in lots of awesome swaps lately!

I took part in two Valentines swaps organised by Tracy and Tracy!!

For Tracy's Send a little love swap I had Tracy herself as my swap partner!

Look at the amazing goodies she sent me - I was blown away.

and this beautiful PERFECT for me bunting!
Thanks so much Tracy, I love it all and I feel so very spoiled!!

I also received a lovely package of goodies for the Valentines swap organised by my lovely real life friend Tracy.. although I don't know who my swap partner is!!!

 So thank you, whoever you are!! You totally nailed it for me!!

and these are the parcels I sent
a cross stitched heart on canvas, crochet flower bunting and Whittakers
and this one
some little handmade cards, heart bunting, a little dish, some washi tape and some heart lollies in a kete.

11 comments:

Cat said...

Lovely goodies both sent and received
I'm loving being involved in swaps again

Jenny said...

Ahh, love the crochet bunting you made and the cross stitched heart on canvas! You have inspired me to try stitching on canvas! x

Leonie said...

Such gorgeous swaps both ways! Such lucky ladies all round!

Tracy said...

I'm so glad your parcel arrived safely and that you liked everything. I think I may have gone a little overboard with the aqua and red theme. I loved my parcel thank you and will be posting about it shortly just waiting for some sunshine to take some photos xx

Miriam said...

awesome! swap parcels are so much fun :o)

Kimberley Atkinson said...

lots of divine items. loving all my swaps too. Mail is fun!

Concha de Aromadetela said...

Que bonito todo, que detalles, que telas, que colores.....Felicidades

gilly said...

Such lovely parcels of fab goodies!
Happy weekend,
xx

A little bit country said...

I was the very lucky receiver of the flower bunting and stitched heart on canvas package. I feel so lucky thank you Leonie. I'm really loving all the swaps that are about in blog land xo

Bron said...

Such lovely gifts...great idea swaps especially when you score big like you did. Xxx

Schulz Family said...

found you via the scrap bag 2014. How do you get the top of your blog to have a parade of photos? I have tried and failed so many times. cheers karen.schulz@paradise.net.nz