Monday, March 10, 2014

Swap interest?

Hey there!
I'm a huge fan of bunting, in fact over the last five years I've made a new one for every party we've had.. and then there's Christmas... Valentines.. yeah - lots of bunting!
A few years ago I took part in a bunting swap, and I really enjoyed it. Because one can never have too much bunting I wondered if anyone interested in participating in a bunting swap???

I am keen to run one but just want to see how much interest there is.

Leave me a comment and also let me know if you'd be keen to do an international one or antipodean (australia/new zealand)


12 comments:

A little bit country said...

Oh gosh, you have no idea how much this floats my boat! I would love to do this, NZ or international posting is fine for me xo

Bron said...

Oh yes I am in....love love bunting....will,post anywhere. Xxx

Lisa said...

ME ! ME ! ME ! this just made me sooooo excited so my thing ..oooh how exciting .always wanted to sew one up .I love them so much.

Hugs xo

Pam said...

I would love to take part, I will post anywhere from the UK. I love bunting and am busy finishing a spring theme for my mantel.

Dani said...

Yes please. I would very much like to participate. I am international, just outside New Orleans, Louisiana. My email is dani.moore@cox.net

Jess B said...

I'm keen to do a bunting swap! The only thing that holds me back from swaps is the cost of postage - perhaps I could be paired with a Kiwi?

Tracy said...

I love the sound of this swap so count me in, international is fine by me xx

yorker said...

What a great idea, would love to join a Kiwi/Aussie swap.

HalfDozen said...

How fun! I'd love to partake if I can be matched with another in the USA, Postage has seemed to almost double going over the big blue, if not I completely understand.

Kimberley Atkinson said...

Sounds like fun. Worldwide for moi.

Kimberley Atkinson said...

Sounds like fun. Worldwide for moi.

Alisa said...

Oh yes that sounds fun. I would be keen. I love me some bunting.