Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I have knitted away winter

Well that's not quite true... winter it seems is still very much here in the Waikato.

But, I have spent much of winter knitting in every little snippet or pocket of time I can.

I take my knitting with me to work and knit in my breaks and if we go somewhere in the car on the weekends.

So now I have dusted off my blog I thought I would share some of my knitting.

For my birthday in April I (bought myself) this beeeaaauuutiful Malabrigo Rio's yarn.


I spent ages looking for the PERFECT pattern to knit it up in and decided on the GAP-tastic Cowl on Ravelry.

I LOVE this cowl. I love the yarn, I love the colour. I wear it almost everyday.

And I forgot to mention how soft and warm it is!

Stay tuned for more yarn tales....


Pattern: GAP-tastic Cowl
Yarn : Malabrigo Rios
Needle: 7mm circular needle

Linking up with Currently Creative and Show & Tell

6 comments:

Leonie said...

It's a gorgeous colour and has that silky soft look about it that would feel like warm snuggles... Such a lovely cowl Leonie!

TracyP said...

I sometimes wish i could knit so I had a craft I could do in the car or where ever!! That cowl is gorgeous!!

Jennie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!xx

Little Gumnut said...

It's beautiful! I've been thinking about knitting or crocheting a cowl! Thanks for pointing me to the pattern!

nz green buttons said...

Wow! I've never bought any of that lovely yarn, but I've been sooooo tempted! I love that you are getting so much wear from your cowl and all these blog posts?! Wow!

superdupersue said...

That is just gorgeous! I'm not surprised you want to wear it daily!