Tuesday, January 6, 2015

52 things I made {1/52}

The lovely Clare at Green Valley Crafts has launched her '52 things I made 2015' project and I am excited to join in! ( You can too, on your blog or on Instagram #52thingsimade2015)

It seems to fit in perfectly with my word for 2015 which is SLOW. Slow crafting, slow blogging, slow living. I know I can do a project a week.

I've been thinking a lot about returning to blogging recently so this will be a great way to at least one post a week.

My first project for 2015 was making a 241 tote, using the pattern from Noodlehead. You can buy it here.




It was so much fun to make, I couldn't stop at just one.







6 comments:

Miriam said...

They look great! I'm still waiting on my word for the year x

Kimberley Atkinson said...

lovely to have you back. :) Fab bags!

Leonie said...

I've seen many of these around and they always look great! Your's is no exception! gorgeous bags :)

TracyP said...

Loving that bag!!!
Also loving your word, not sure what I would make my word to be this year, might need to have a serious think about it
xx

Alisa said...

That is an awesome pattern. Love it. I especially love the second one. But I am a sucker for yellow.

Can't wait to see what you make this year.

Bron said...

Great job and a great creative start to the year....look forward to seeing more. xx